Tuesday 7 July 2015

Learning Energy Work

Blog July 7/15

So I’m assuming your “FEAR” has not totally disappeared? It does take time. After a few more sessions with other Energy Healing Practitioners I decided to get brave and start taking some courses. The very first one I took was Acupressure and pendulum work. At the time I figured it was pretty safe to learn all these new skills and practice on our horses. Ok that statement alone did come back and bite me! My instructor was someone who came out to our facility and spent 10 days with me.

When he first showed me my pendulum and how he could make it spin and show yes and no’s, I thought ok this is pretty cool.  Then he gave it to me and NOTHING! I mean that pendulum didn’t even move! Then he takes it back and “Clears it”. Wasn’t sure what that meant at the time but when he gave it back to me the pendulum very, very slowly started to move. Then bang instant HEADACHE! I let go of the pendulum and headache stops IMMEDIATELY. 

Of course my left brain thought it would be a good idea to pick it up again! Bang HEADACHE. So I looked at him and he’s laughing and said you have a lot of “CRAP” in you. I wasn’t finding this too funny. But he talks about my energy field and teaches me to create the field around me of protection. Guess what happens the headache goes and the pendulum starts to spin!

We ventured out of the barn to start learning about acupressure points in the horses. Now by this time I’m starting to take this whole energy thing a bit more serious because I don’t appreciate feeling pain myself.  I have a gelding that was very connected to me. We actually felt each other’s pain. I know that sounds crazy but there’s numerous people that are witnesses to it. The instructor started teaching me the various acupressure points and meridians on the horse. When I tried to release the points I felt everything from chest pain, to chills, to headache and even wanting to pass out. Not a fun experience!!! Then he taught me how to ground myself, BREATH through the energy and it was amazing how the pain went away. During this process you have a 1200 lb animal making weird faces, passing gas, getting very sleepy and sometimes wanting to just lie down. The horse would actually point to a spot and sure enough the acupressure point was blocked.

It was an amazing experience!! By the 10th day I was mentally and physically exhausted. But there was one more lesson. The last night I was so tired if you had asked me my name I couldn’t have told you. I finally went to bed but around midnight I woke up and just wanted to cry and I mean cry. I had no idea why. It just felt I needed to get a lot of crap out. The next morning needless to say I looked like a train wreck and I sheepishly told my instructor what had happened. He stood there and laughed when I told him. Then he said “It took you long enough!!” Not understanding what he meant I must admit I was a little pissed!

Then he explained we all take in emotions from other people and situations and I certainly had not been protecting myself. So I had a lot!! Those emotions or what is called emotional cysts have to be released at some point in order for your body to be healthy.

When the energy field is tight to your body, those emotions just keep piling up all over your body. Crying is just one way to release the emotional cysts. Through future training I learned that emotional cysts actually have a vibration and if not addressed can cause major health problems both mentally and physically.

It was all such a learning curve and it continued to be quite a journey with the horses. But it was only the beginning….

How much protection do you have around yourself? Can you walk into a room feeling really good and then the people in the room who are all in a bad mood, just suck you dry?  You come out of the room feeling really bad or depressed.
If you can relate then you are not protecting yourself and putting up a shield.

Stay tuned. Till next time.


Candice 



No comments:

Post a Comment