Blog #11 Sept 24/15
How’s your September going?? This month has been a major journey of learning and expanding where I’m going. The people that have come into my life through this journey are just amazing and I’m so blessed.
The other day I had the opportunity to watch a webinar of Eric Worre of GoPro he was featuring Jim Rohn and his work. So I’m going to use today’s Blog to share Jim’s wisdom from an article posted on the internet.
10 Unforgettable Quotes by Jim Rohn
The late personal development legend’s words still ring true with his millions of fans.
September 16, 2014
Editor’s note: In celebration of what would have been Jim Rohn’s 85th birthday on Sept. 17, we’ve pulled this collection of quotes from the SUCCESS.com archive.
When personal development legend Jim Rohn passed away in 2009, he left an incredible gift: his encouraging, uplifting messages and inspiring, thought-provoking quotes, beloved by millions and shared throughout the world to this day.
SUCCESS celebrates and remembers the life of Jim Rohn with 10 of his most beloved quotes:
1. “Don’t wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don’t wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don’t wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom.”
2. “The challenge of leadership is to be strong, but not rude; be kind, but not weak; be bold, but not a bully; be thoughtful, but not lazy; be humble, but not timid; be proud, but not arrogant; have humor, but without folly.”
3. “We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret.”
4. “Days are expensive. When you spend a day you have one less day to spend. So make sure you spend each one wisely.”
5. “Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.”
6. “If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.”
7. “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.”
8. “Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day.”
9. “Don’t join an easy crowd; you won’t grow. Go where the expectations and the demands to perform are high.”
10. “Learn how to be happy with what you have while you pursue all that you want.”
***Thank you to all the Leaders out there that continue to learn and share Jim’s wisdom.
Enjoy the rest of your week.