Thursday 8 October 2015

I'M THANKFUL FOR....

Blog #13 Oct 8/15  

We are just a few days away from the Canadian Thanksgiving Celebration.

I was thinking this morning aren’t we an interesting group of people that we have lots of holidays to celebration various events.

Can you imagine what would happen if every day we actually took time to be Thankful and Grateful for something in our lives. Let’s say you started each waking moment with that thought. Would your attitude throughout the day be better? Would you greet your family, friends, co-workers and strangers with a happier “Good Morning!”

Each moment when I walk into my office I have a sign that says “How Much Better Can it Get!”.  Just saying those words no matter how I’m feeling or what is happening in my life, it makes me take a moment to realize I’m very grateful.

What are you Thankful for this Thanksgiving?

I’m Thankful for:
-the journey I’m having in life

-the amazing husband that has been with me on our crazy journey of ups and downs (Celebrating 35 years this month!!)

-the children that we had, and their spouses and the wonderful grandkids they have giving me. (Proud Grandma!!)

-all the rough times, because it made me who I am today and it’s allowed me to share and help others in their journey

-all the individuals that I’ve met along the way. What a journey it’s been and will continue to be.

-the incredible learning and experiencing of my spirituality and healing energy


May you take the opportunity each day to be Thankful for all that is and will be.

Happy Thanksgiving.


Candice


No comments:

Post a Comment