Thursday 29 October 2015

FACING CHANGE

Blog #15    Oct 29/15 

Not sure where this month has gone! Each day is filled with schedules, creating memories, self-care and of course spending time outside.

In the last two weeks there’s been a lot of changes both with our government and our personal life.  Changes either makes you “Happy, Sad, Anxious or Fearful”. The key to change is that we are totally in control of how “Change” affects us.

We’ve all done it at sometime in our life and allowed the negative feelings to surface and control how we deal with change. I must admit I allowed “FEAR” to control a lot of my situations in the past.  But here’s what I learned.

First of all I needed to realize I wasn’t in control but I was in control of my feelings and actions. Life throws situations in our way. Good and Bad. I totally believe that there’s a High Power that is much smarter than me and has the bigger picture.

2nd I needed to understand that when situations arise I needed to take care of myself first so I was healthy enough to help others. I needed to be aware of my energy levels and not stay in the extreme high mode for long.

3rd I needed to always stay close to nature and take moments to just stop and appreciate what was right around me.

4th I needed to listen to what my inner wisdom was trying to communicate to me. Sometimes that’s the hard one. But I’ve learned even in difficult situations to listen to what some people would call their gut feeling. It has never lead me down the wrong path.

5th I also realized that even in bad situations there was always something positive that came out of it. Even if it was just a hug from someone.

6th I also realized I will face “Fear” again,  again but I now know I have the tools to deal with the “Fear”  

So take a moment and look at the "Changes" you are facing in your life. Then see whether "Fear" is a part of that "Change".  Then visualize how it looks without that “Fear”.  Then see if you can move forward in more positive energy.

Enjoy the rest of your day.


Candice


No comments:

Post a Comment